125g self-raising flour
2-3 tbsp milk
500g royal icing
- Preheat oven to 200*C/Gas Mark 6
- Put all the ingredients except for the milk in a food processor
- Blitz until smooth
|Mini-Baker had lots of fun decorating and eating the decorations.|
1. Nagini, Voldermort's snake
2. Tom Riddle's Diary. I used a licorice (good n' plenty's) as the Basilisk fang.
3. The Resurrection Stone/Ring
4. This is the Hufflepuff cup. I had this grand idea to make the top look like tea and was going to print off the Hufflepuff coat of arms and put it on the case, but didn't actually make it that far. So, yeah.....
5. Harry's lighting bolt scar
6. The Lost Diadem of Ravenclaw house. It was suppose to be a crown of sorts...
7. The Locket. I just drew it on as I didn't have any candy/sweets that I though would work well.
So, please don't judge these too harshly as it was done on the fly! I think if I had more time and more to work with I could have made them better!! I have a lot of Harry inspired treats I want to make some day! If you like reading and books check out my other blog Pages of the Mind!!