It’s been a bit quiet in the United Cakedom this week.
It’s because I decided to do a Juice Detox so baking was put on the back burner. I do want to tell you more about it, but I am off to Scotland tomorrow!
Some amazing friends and family have helped me fill the next ten days with fun treats and food!
On Monday I am telling you about the time I met Mary Berry!
Then on Wednesday my sister is sharing the Baked Glazed Doughnuts she made for her family.
By the end of the week you will be visiting the Poison Kitchen with my friend and fellow blogger Missie from A Flurry of Ponderings.
After the weekend, Isaiah from Baking Adventures of a 10year old, will be taking you to warmer weather with his Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie on a Stick!
Here is a quick list of things to expect from me when I get back:
- adventures in Scotland
- my hunt for dark chocolate Tunnock's Tea Cakes
- juice detox with Jason Vale
- book review of The Ginger White Cookbook
- insider look at Sainsbury's Cake book
- a delicious coconut cake that is waiting to be blogged
- I finally have a smart phone!
- Easter crafts
- Easter bakes
I hope everyone is enjoying the Easter Holiday's or Spring Break!