One of the reasons I love this time of year is the food! Summer food is good lots of refreshing salads and loads of fruit, but autumn and winter bring in the root vegetables and comfort food that I love! That and it's apple season!
I miss the days going to an orchard to pick apples! I remember going as a fund raiser for my church youth group and having a blast! So, this linky is all about the apples! Unlike my last apple linky (see here) it's not just about baking! If you have any recipe to do with apples or if you have written about apple picking or apple fashion basically anything to do with apples link it up! I want to see it all!
How to Join in!
- Follow the instructions to link up 1-5 new or old apple posts with the inlinkz widget/gadget below.
- Tweet me @unitedcakedom with the hashtag #appleseason and I will like and RT.
- In your blog post please link back to this post so others can easily join in too! If you want to use the image above please do so, but it's not mandatory.
- Again not mandatory but linky's are all about sharing the love so if you have a moment please have a look at some of the other links and comment/share/like/RT or however you like to share the love!
What to expect from me!
- Already mentioned above I will RT/like any tweets I see with the above criteria.
- I will also add links to my Pinterest board Apple Season! which currently has 537 followers (please follow or have a look for ideas!)
- There will be a round-up post sometime in October where I will link back to your posts. An image from your post will be used so please let me know if this is not okay with you.
- I will attempt to comment on every post as well, but please be patient as I might only do it once a week! Same for adding to Pinterest I will do it as soon as I can!
Now all there is to do is link up! It's a one off linky which starts today and will end 6 weeks today, plenty of time to join in!