2 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup white or brown sugar
for the icing:
2 cup powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
4 tbsp milk (more or less to get desired consistency)
1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg.
- Grease bundt pan. If desired, dust with flour or cinnamon and sugar blend.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder.
- Add flour mixture and sour cream alternatively starting and ending with the flour mixture.
- mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- pour 1/3 batter into pan, cover with 1/2 cinn/sugar mixture, add 1/3 batter, cinn/sugar, top with remaining batter.
Bake for 40-50 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 15 min before flipping out of pan. Combine ingredients for icing and drizzle icing over cake.
|mini baker with bundt!!|
|the first attempt: broken bundt :0(|