If you are new to this blogging challenge it's pretty straight forward - any sweet treat that is little or petite. So, no cakes or pies and such - only little things like cupcakes, truffles, macarons, cookies, cake pops and so on! If you have any questions regarding this ask any of us and for inspiration check out last month's round up over on The Baking Explorer!
The theme is: Like It, Love It, Gotta Have It.
Basically something that you like, love, and just have to have! For example: I like peanut butter, I love peanut butter cups, and I just gotta have one! (I just gave myself a brilliant idea!) Basically anything that you like or love or gotta have!
- Add your petite treat to the Linky at the bottom of this post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest.
- Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, and me United Cakedom just for this month, stating who is hosting this month.
- Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google + (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
- If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer and me too! @unitedcakedom – we will retweet
- Add the new challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
- Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
- If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from me – Cakeyboi)
- Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
- If you have any questions at all, please email Cakeyboi or The Baking Explorer.