The Botanist is opening up in Reading, Berkshire soon and I can't wait!!
I have been invited to check it out next week and then to the official launch on the 1st of June and I am super excited to take a look and a taste! I love checking out new places and The Botanist has definitely piped my interest.
The design of the logo itself has drawn me in, but after a visit to their website - thebotanist.uk.com - who could not be intrigued by this magical looking place! Opening soon in the old Barclay's building, that has been empty for too long now, here in Reading!
A concept like no other, offering a soon to be world-famous selection of botanical cocktails, craft beers and ales, Champagne and wine. Food inspired by the deli, rotisserie and BBQ. With live music every night, sublime social times are guaranteed!
Watch this space for my thoughts and first impressions!!
Be in with a chance to win a three course meal and a bottle of wine for two by following the details in the Rafflecopter below. Be sure to read the T&C's before entering!
1-5 KING STREET
RG1 2HDTerms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years of age to enter and live in the United Kingdom.
- Winner will have to visit The Botanist in Reading at the address above to claim the prize of a three course meal and a bottle of wine for two people, as prize is not valid at other locations.
- Winner will be picked at random via the Rafflecopter widget.
- Prize is provided by The Botanist via Stellar Public Relations and is subject to change. No cash exchange/alternative.
* All thoughts and opinions are my own. See the contact/policy page above for more information. I am not being compensated in any other way to promote this giveaway.
**Images are taken from The Botanist website, follow them on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!